High Efficiency Industrial Plastic Dehumidifier Machine Price
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: XC-D80H
- Certificate: CE
- Electric Parts: Schneider Electric
- Lifetime: More Than 5 Years
- Drying Blower Power: 0.75kw
- Regenerative Heater: 3.9kw
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: Jiangmen City, Guangdong, China
- Dehumidifying Way: Sweden Honeycomb Rotor
- Controller: P.I.D Microcomputer Controller
- Dew Point: -40 Degree
- Drying Air Volume: 80
- Regeneration Blower: 0.25kw
- Trademark: XIECHENG
- Specification: Dehumidifier dry type
- HS Code: 8477800000
XC-DH series honeycomb dehumidifiers are mainly used to dry hygroscopic engineering plastics. A honeycomb -rotor is used to offer effective drying, which under ideal conditions, can supply dehumidified dry air with a dew-point lower than -40° C. This series comprises 14 models of honeycomb dehumidifiers, the largest of which can provide dry air up to a quantity of 3, 000 m3/hr.
Plastic/polymer dehumidifying dryer was engineered and designed to effectively remove moisture (in the vapor state) from hygroscopic plastic resins such as PET/PMMA/TPU/PA/PBT. It should work with a hopper dryer at the same time.
Many thermoplastics absorb moisture during manufacturing, transport and Storage. During the melt, hydrolysis can occur resulting in substandard finished products in terms of both physical properties and surface appearance. Drying prior to processing removes absorbed moisture preventing the occurrence of hydrolysis.
1. PID temperature controlling system adopted, with displays of regeneration temperature and real temperature;
2. Rotation speed of honey comb adjustable;
3. Dew pint can reach forty degrees below zero, lower dew point available with enhanced configuration;
4. Plc control and LCD touch screen control available;
5. Dew point meter to supervise the dehumidifying effect;
6. Small foot-print, easy to move;
7. With CE certification.
|Model||Hot air flux(m 3 /hr)||Process blower (kw)||Regenerative blower(kw)||Regenerative heater(kw)||Pipe size(inch)||Dimension(cm)||Net weight(kg)|